- Consultation, Creative Direction & Ideation: I ensure that the business plans are solid and the sight lines to your success are clear - I can help you hone in on your path, vision and narrative. I help to create and interpret your ideas into tangible items.
- A&R: Services: I evaluate and provide quantifiable data in regard to; records, singles, concepts, marketing plans and all items directly related to your artistic development.
- Relationship Management: I connect the dots "between" - from clients and producers, engineers, label reps, publicists, photographers to brand ambassadors, strategists, potential mentors and more.
- Career Development: Sound Advice: 4 part class that assists in the development of best practices to move creatives from a place of instability to stability in both career and life paradigms.
- Lecturer/Clinician: Lectures and Workshops regarding music and music related subjects. Including: Vocal Improvisation (Freestyle) as it relates to both hip hop and jazz. Conflict resolution and peaceful protest through hip hop music and culture. Out the box: an introduction to DAW and music making software. Limelights: performance and the art therein.
- Panelist: Expert
- Executive to standard production services including; vocal production, songwriting and arrangement. Procurement of session musicians, studio spaces and ancillary services as needed.
- Scoring for television, film and social media.
- Catalogue 4000+ sample free recordings available for licensing or purchase.
- Live performance experience.
- DJ services
- Performance Art
Click the contact link and let's work.